IK Product Manager not accepting password

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

IK Product Manager not accepting password

Postby Samsquampsh17 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:07 pm

Weird one - third time it's happened for me.

I try logging into the product manager for an update - won't take the password. I use a PW manager which can directly copy/paste without need of my input, but even manually copying causes a "wrong username or password" issue.

Same password logs me into the site and my own IK account without issue. This is just with the product manager.

I have to go through an account password reset each time this happens, and *then* the product manager will sync the password and allow me to log in. Again....same password that suddenly doesn't work in the product manager, but I can access my account.

Has anyone else had this issue? It is not user error - copy/paste, or even typing in manually will not work in the product manager software until after a password reset. Third time, and it normally happens every month or two at random.
Samsquampsh17

Re: IK Product Manager not accepting password

Postby TopCat2001 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:27 pm

New member here and I am having the SAME PROBLEM. I changed my password because I forgot it. I tried to use it to login using the Product Manager but it didnt' work. I then tried the OLD password that IK sent me and IT DID WORK. Now NEITHER password will work.
TopCat2001

Re: IK Product Manager not accepting password

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:11 pm

I would recommend reaching out to IK Support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/ since they would have access to your accounts and be able to assist you where the moderators/admins/users of this forum would not. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to General Discussions