I sent my speakers to IK - Now what?

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

I sent my speakers to IK - Now what?

Postby alecarbono » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:46 pm

Hello good morning
After going through the process of contacting support, and having a conversation with the person who assisted me, we agreed that due to the type of problem that my speakers have, it was necessary for me to send them to IK in Florida.

The package arrived yesterday according to Fedex but now I would like to know what comes next:

From IK they will send me an acknowledgement of receipt of the package? how can I confirm that they received it? how long do I have to wait for them to tell me if the problem can be solved?

I'm a bit anxious, sorry for the inconvenience
alecarbono

Re: I sent my speakers to IK - Now what?

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:02 pm

It is OK to be anxious. But the users/moderators/admins of this forum do not know the process of your return/exchange/etc so it would be best to reply to your ticket and ask the rep handling your issue to be more specific about the rest of the process and I'm sure that will put your mind at ease. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: I sent my speakers to IK - Now what?

Postby alecarbono » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:09 pm

Thank you so much
alecarbono

Return to General Discussions