What to do when support doesn't answer?

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

What to do when support doesn't answer?

Postby alecarbono » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:37 pm

Hi guys I hope you are well I ask you if anyone has had the same problem.

It's been a week and still no response from support about a problem I'm having with my speakers

They usually take a long time to respond, does anyone know of a more effective way for me to communicate with them?
alecarbono

Re: What to do when support doesn't answer?

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:00 pm

These guidelines have advice about your situation: https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/vi ... 10&t=19505

Basically you'd need to send your ticket number for escalation.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby alecarbono » Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:58 pm

Peter_IK wrote:These guidelines have advice about your situation: https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/vi ... 10&t=19505

Basically you'd need to send your ticket number for escalation.

Thank you very much Pete
Since I wrote them today, I'll wait the 24 to 48 hrs but the only thing that I still see odd, and probably it's bc of me... I'm missing is the ticket number, after I sent the message to contact with support, I didn't see the number of the ticket on the final screen after sending the message with the details of my situation

Should I send it again after the 24 to 48hrs, and check the screen to note the ticket?

Thanks in advance for your time and your patience
alecarbono

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:33 pm

For a technical inquiry you should receive an email with a ticket number. Please make sure you check your junk/spam folders too. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to General Discussions