Custom Shop check marks missing

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Custom Shop check marks missing

Postby tommartini604 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:24 pm

Why do some purchased item not show a green check mark in Custom Shop when purchased? I made my own spread sheet to keep track of purchased items and noticed some in CS do not show a green check mark even though I have purchased it? Its like CS doesn't see that I did. I've tried to restore my purchases and that doesn't change anything.
tommartini604

Re: Custom Shop check marks missing

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:07 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this, I would suggest asking IK Support via an official support ticket and I'm sure they can figure out what is happening.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tommartini604 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:07 pm

I will do that, thanks Peter
tommartini604

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:26 pm

tommartini604 wrote:I will do that, thanks Peter

I'm curious though also (and forgot to ask above) about which gear isn't showing check marks for you? Thanks.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tommartini604 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:26 pm

The ones that are not showing check marks are pieces that were included in my version of Amplitube 5 according to the descriptions. I purchased 4 max in Sept and 5 recently and had reached out to support a while ago about missing gear that I noticed but they said it wasn't included with my version but yet was in 4 Max. So I purchased ver 5. The gear is in my version of Amplitube 5 but showing as I didn't purchase it (in custom shop even after restoring gear), yet it comes with Amplitube 5, which I purchased. When I contact support I'll provide a list and screenshots that they can see what I see.

I have had some issues with this whole new version of Custom Shop thing as I feel it could have been done better. There should be a way to filter out stuff better. It should also give you a list of gear according to different variables like date, package, type. thanks again
tommartini604

Postby tommartini604 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:21 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
tommartini604 wrote:I will do that, thanks Peter

I'm curious though also (and forgot to ask above) about which gear isn't showing check marks for you? Thanks.

I reported it
tommartini604

Return to General Discussions