Shipping problem

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Shipping problem

Postby sun yechun » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:41 pm

I ordered irig stream on 6th July, two days later they sent me a email regarding international shipping information & possible customs duties charge. Saying I need to contact with my local customs to confirm the duties payment.

I went through the customs clearance website and able to feedback to IK multimedia about this. But since then until now there is no reply from them at all. What had happened? I dont really know. The order status is constantly in progress all the time till now. Is this happening due to current pandemic?? Please can someone highlight this to me??

I am from Singapore and I had checked that in Singapore customs, online purchase shipping into Singapore is tax relief if the price is below 400 SGD.
sun yechun

Re: Shipping problem

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:39 pm

Hello sun yechun and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about your troubles.

Please contact Sales Support who can look at your Account and Order and see what's going on. Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to General Discussions