Blueboard Flashing D button / Won't sync

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Blueboard Flashing D button / Won't sync

Postby GeoffreyLowe » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:53 am

iPad 4th generation, iOS 7.1.2, Amplitube 3, iRig Blueboard app (for ipad) installed and functioning, new batteries, ALL PRODUCTS successfully registered and confirmed to a singular account, ipad bluetooth ON
Blueboard app on ipad started up, Amplitube started up.
Problem:
Turn Blueboard floor unit on. LED does NOT flash or stay lit! Button "D" flashes continually.
Blueboard app on ipad searches endlessly and does not ever find Blueboard floor unit in list.
Turned everything off and on again, both individually and collectively.
Blueboard floor unit continues to flash "D" button....
WTF?
GeoffreyLowe

Re: Blueboard Flashing D button / Won't sync

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:30 pm

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble. Sounds like you did the basic troubleshooting necessary so I'd recommend working with our support team by opening a ticket at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you have not done so already. They will work with you to figure out what is going on.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby GeoffreyLowe » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:28 pm

Great!
Thank you for responding!
As you have suggested, I've opened a ticket with your support team. I'm sure we can figure out what goes on here.
FYI: No matter how I phrase the search, there is ZERO info about a "Flashing D Button" anywhere on any website or blog (including all of IK Multimedia). Perhaps a defective unit?
~Gratitude.
GeoffreyLowe

Postby antonacci.roberto » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:06 pm

Geoffrey, same problem here!
Peter from IK, got clues for me?

How did u solve?
antonacci.roberto

Postby ohearn » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:59 pm

Geoffry -- I am having the same problem (flashing "D") on iRig Blueboard. Battery change, no luck; powered by USB via mini-USB connector, no luck. It would appear to be isolated to the Blueboard itself, as the "D" button starts flashing immediately.

It's very strange, as it worked the previous day (and always) without incident.

If you resolved the issue, it would be wonderful if you could share it with the rest of the group. I'm off to a gig for 20,000 people and my Blueboard is unusable. Trying to source one locally now to use for today.

Thanks,

David
ohearn

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:25 pm

The best way to resolve your issue is likely to be the IK support team at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tomparsonsmusic » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:25 pm

did anyone have any luck? I'm having the same fishing D problem
tomparsonsmusic

Postby Gvaladezc » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:55 pm

GeoffreyLowe wrote:Great!
As you have suggested, I've opened a ticket with your support team. I'm sure we can figure out what goes on here.
FYI: No matter how I phrase the search, there is ZERO info about a "Flashing D Button" anywhere on any website or blog (including all of IK Multimedia). Perhaps a defective unit?
~Gratitude.

I got same issue . did you get a solution ?
Gvaladezc

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:19 pm

Gvaladezc wrote:
GeoffreyLowe wrote:Great!
~Gratitude.

I got same issue . did you get a solution ?

Please open a ticket with IK Support so they can assist you directly. The symptoms may be similar but the cause is not always the same in cases like this. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby SecondSon » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:11 pm

Geoff try holding the A when you switch it on. The different buttons put the board into different modes when you gold them down while switching it on.
SecondSon

Postby ingalls » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:55 pm

One thing that worked for me was to delete any files on the Blueboard "drive" that appeared on my Windows filesystem (drag them to trash), then re-run the upgrade process. I believe an incomplete upgrade can cause corrupted files to be left on the Blueboard, which seems to hamper the upgrade.
ingalls

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories