iRig Pro Phantom/MIDI led blinking blue

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig Pro Phantom/MIDI led blinking blue

Postby lx_slv » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:25 pm

Hello all

When I started to use my iRig pro withmy keyboard I noticed the phantom/MIDI Led started to blink blue as oposed to steady blue (looking up the manual i understood steady blue means iRig Pro is receiving MIDI messages). What does that blinking mean ?

Regards,

Alex
lx_slv

Re: iRig Pro Phantom/MIDI led blinking blue

Postby ShawnLeonhardt » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:48 pm

does it blink every time you press a key? That means the midi is being sent.
Being paid to write songs is not that glamorous... I have created my share of crapola for cheapskates. :) Be careful what you wish for....
ShawnLeonhardt

Postby lx_slv » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:00 am

:lol: ..no. even before touching the keyboard the blinking is there. Hope this strobe behaviour is not the normal. If it is so, please, let me know so. Regards
lx_slv

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:40 pm

lx_slv wrote::lol: ..no. even before touching the keyboard the blinking is there. Hope this strobe behaviour is not the normal. If it is so, please, let me know so. Regards

Please contact our support team and they will be happy to help you out directly. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby matt180 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:36 pm

Hello. Did you get this resolved? I have something similar on a unit I received two weeks ago :(
matt180

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:36 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Please contact our support team and they will be happy to help you out directly. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/support
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby matt180 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:27 pm

Thanks, Peter. I did that after my post. Hopefully I'll hear back early next week.
matt180

Postby matt180 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:19 pm

matt180 wrote:Thanks, Peter. I did that after my post. Hopefully I'll hear back early next week.

It's been a couple of days. If I don't hear back today, I think I'll return it.
matt180

Postby matt180 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:39 am

Hi Folks. I'm having the same problem again, and I submitted a ticket 784000 on Wed, Feb 27 2019. Would someone please reply? It's not working with my iPad, and it's super frustrating. I'll have to buy something else if you can't help me, which would of course stink. Thank you.
matt180

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:22 pm

matt180 wrote:Hi Folks. I'm having the same problem again, and I submitted a ticket 784000 on Wed, Feb 27 2019. Would someone please reply? It's not working with my iPad, and it's super frustrating. I'll have to buy something else if you can't help me, which would of course stink. Thank you.

Sorry to hear, please follow the guidelines at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 with regard to posting about a support ticket and someone can look into it. Thanks.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories