Load amplitube presets into my iPad App

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Load amplitube presets into my iPad App

Postby carlos.gomescabral » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:06 pm

Hi, guys!

I've been searched a way to load amplitube presets into my "Amplitube for iPad". I mean... Upload preset files that other people have created.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? It would be greatly appreciated!!! :cry:

Many thanks,

Carlos
carlos.gomescabral

Re: Load amplitube presets into my iPad App

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:17 pm

There is no Preset XChange like AmpliTube 3 has but we'll forward the request. You can certainly welcome people to share with you here...
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tecboy696 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:35 pm

I guess there is no information how to load presets.
Last edited by tecboy696 on Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tecboy696

Postby tecboy696 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:55 pm

Peter_IK wrote:There is no Preset XChange like AmpliTube 3 has but we'll forward the request. You can certainly welcome people to share with you here...

Not sure I understand what this means.

Are you saying there is no xchange for amplitube for ipad? So the files there cannot be used in ipad? Can AT3 presets be used in AT4.

Im trying to find out how to import those presets into the amplitube presets directory.

I think I may have got them in using itunes but I cant verify the prseet is there. I went in and looked through all the amps and types did not see anything that resembles the name of the preset. Maybe I dont know hot to load it. But I cant find anyone that explains it the right way.

Im sorry but there is so much information out here, some complete, some incomplete, I dont know what to believe because its mostly conjecture. Alot of people just guessing what a problem is, wasting valuable time.

Thanks in advance
tecboy696

Postby tecboy696 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:33 am

Peter_IK wrote:There is no Preset XChange like AmpliTube 3 has but we'll forward the request. You can certainly welcome people to share with you here...

Here is an example of what I am talking about. I asked you to clear this up for us, some time ago as were looking for some answers. Does this mean that AT3 presets cannot be used with AT4 for ipad? And there is no designated area for the new AT4 presets? I have tried to save the files and load the presets but I cant get past the "ADD" button in itunes. It would allow me to select the file to pull into the presets folder.

I was just asking for myself and some others here that asked.
tecboy696

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:35 am

There is no Preset XChange for AmpliTube for iPad or iPhone.

Edit - if you meant AmpliTube 3 for iOS presets in AmpliTube 4 for iOS, whatever presets you had in AT3 for iOS should have still been there when you updated to AmpliTube 4 iOS.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:39 am

As far as backing up and restoring presets, that is covered in our FAQ at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/3597
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tecboy696 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:44 am

Oh my bad!

So there has never been an xchange for ipad, it was only for pc, or ios Daw? And we cant use those presets for ipad? I see. I guess ipad is new in the realm of things. Think they will eventually have an area for that?

See I am new here. I just bought the whole package, and was looking for presets that have been made for the ipad version. I guess this does not exist yet. ok

Are there any other places we can get them from?
tecboy696

Postby tecboy696 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:48 am

Peter_IK wrote:As far as backing up and restoring presets, that is covered in our FAQ at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/3597

Ahhh, thanks for that. I was trying to save a scft file extention. Wrong file. Thanks
tecboy696

Postby ralcomusic » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:28 pm

This is an old thread, but I’ve created this video to explain the process

https://youtu.be/ROY-ySF6ElM

R
ralcomusic

Postby FelipeNoz » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:24 pm

This is a great video!!!
It explains How to share presets or patches
Thanks!!!