Irig duo and iPhone not working

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Irig duo and iPhone not working

Postby MuzkalJenus1 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:18 am

I started with the irig duo and a iPhone XR…. I bought to use for livestream….When I bought the irig it worked for a minute and then it would start blinking on and off… after about a week, all it did was blink on and off… I bought new cables and used the irig record 3 app and it continued to do the same thing….so I thought it was my phone…. I then bought a new iPhone 14 max pro and it is doing the exact same thing…. I know it is not the irig because it works perfectly with my iPad and on my MacBook Pro…. But not on my phone…. Now it won’t even come on while it is connected to my phone…I also bought an irig pro and it does not work either…. If I can get any help or advice it would be greatly appreciated!!!
MuzkalJenus1

Re: Irig duo and iPhone not working

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:59 pm

I'm not sure what would cause that but I would recommend you also contact IK Support who can assist you officially and directly and who can be reached via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/ if you have not done so yet.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories