Rename Favorite?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Rename Favorite?

Postby catalano2 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:01 pm

I just went through and modified/saved all 4 favorites on Amplitube IOS. Somehow the first favorite got renamed to 'Crunch'. I absolutely did not do that. Is there any way to edit those names?
catalano2

Re: Rename Favorite?

Postby LeopoldRath » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:59 am

catalano2 wrote:I just went through and modified/saved all 4 favorites on Amtunnel rushplitube IOS. Somehow the first favorite got renamed to 'Crunch'. I absolutely did not do that. Is there any way to edit those names?

Load the preset you want to rename and tap on the preset name at the top of the screen.

Tap on the 'User Presets' tab and select the category where you saved your preset.

Tap on the 'Edit' button at the top right corner and then tap on the preset name you want to change.

Enter the new name and tap on 'Done'.

Tap on the 'Save' button at the top right corner to confirm the changes.

I hope this helps you fix your issue.
LeopoldRath

Re: Rename Favorite?

Postby catalano2 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:21 pm

In this case I'm talking about Favorites, not Presets. There are 4 Favorites available in the IOS version. You can save a Favorite without creating a Preset for it. Also, whether loading a Favorite or a Preset, there is no 'preset name at the top of the screen'. See screenshot.
catalano2

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories