Share Tonex presets with myself and back them up)

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Share Tonex presets with myself and back them up)

Postby espiegel123 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:36 pm

I have Tonex in both my iPad and iPhone. Is there any way for me to share a preset I made on one device with myself so that I can use it on the other? Also, how can I back up my presets so that I can reimport them if I delete and reinstall the app?
espiegel123

Re: Share Tonex presets with myself and back them up)

Postby musicman4christ » Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:56 am

This is super important and I can't find any information regarding this process. For those of you more knowledgeable and experienced I'd really appreciate some help with this for a noob. Much appreciated and grateful.
musicman4christ

Postby CasimerSchmidt » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:56 am

espiegel123 wrote:I have Tonex in both my iPad and iPhone. Is there any way for me to share a preset I made on one device with myself so that I can use it on the other? Also, how can I back up my presets so that I can reimport them if I delete and reinstall the app?

Sharing and backing up your presets is using the Dropbox feature, which allows you to sync your presets to your Dropbox account and access them from any device.
CasimerSchmidt

Postby espiegel123 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:13 am

What Dropbox feature? As far as I can tell the iOS version doesn’t have one. How do you activate that in the iOS version of the Tonex app?
espiegel123

Postby buntpath » Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:15 pm

Dropbox provides a way to sync files between devices and back them up, making information accessible from anywhere.burrito craft It also allows users to share files and collaborate with others. There are a lot of benefits to using Dropbox for cloud storage.
buntpath

Postby espiegel123 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:14 pm

buntpath wrote:Dropbox provides a way to sync files between devices and back them up, making information accessible from anywhere.burrito craft It also allows users to share files and collaborate with others. There are a lot of benefits to using Dropbox for cloud storage.

The iOS version of TONEX does not have Dropbox integration. iK have confirmed that there is no way to export /share TONEX presets from one iOS device to another.
espiegel123

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories