problem with Streamyard in ip

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

problem with Streamyard in ip

Postby Willocip1957 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:07 am

Hey guys - I use iRig Stream connected via Lightning with my iPhone 11 to stream my live sets on Facebook. So far so good (although there's sometimes a weird audio "skipping" issue, which I'll tackle in another post).

Recently I tried to use Streamyard to stream with the iRig. For those unaware, Streamyard allows you to easily get multiple people in the same broadcast and output to a location like Facebook Live.

Streamyard doesn't have an iPhone app - instead, it uses the built in Safari browser.

When I try to stream from Streamyard, it doesn't appear to recognize the iRig audio. It instead tries to use the phone's internal microphone, so I get crappy microphone sound instead of the direct audio interface I bought the iRig for.

Since there's no way in iOS Safari to manually force it to use a different input (it's either detected automatically or it can't be used), can you guys explain why this isn't working?

Thanks
Willocip1957

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories