Misleading Informations on what is included when you buy App

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Misleading Informations on what is included when you buy App

Postby hans-joergb » Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:41 am

Hi there,
I have a lot Software from IK for my PC/Mac and thought it was a good idea to
have it on my Ipad too.
So I bought the Total Singer/Songwriter Bundle for Ipad and thought I have it all.
The description in the Appstore shows me the Looper, the 8 Track Recording Studio
and the Metal Collection and more but if I want to use it I'll get the - buy this for ...
and you have to buy this extra.
Am I doing something wrong or is it the strategy of IK to give you a basic App and if
you want to really work with it, you have to buy every single useful function extra?
Would I have been better of using the free Stuff and just buy the Looper Function???

I am wondering, so far, if I will ever buy anything from IK in the future.
If I missed something than apologies from me but if I am right I am dissapointed in IK.

Please help me out and tell me what is going on here.

Hans
hans-joergb

Re: Misleading Informations on what is included when you buy

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:40 pm

Hi, it would be best to report this to IK Support so they can look directly at your account and such and see what is going on. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Misleading Informations on what is included when you buy

Postby hans-joergb » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:06 pm

So far no reply from the IK Multimedia Support. Or should I say no reaction at all.
I'll wait a couple of days but I am not impressed with what IK is doing in the
Customer Care Department.

Hans
hans-joergb

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories