IOS 17.0.3 NOT compatible or iPhone 15 not?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

IOS 17.0.3 NOT compatible or iPhone 15 not?

Postby sml175 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:55 pm

I used an iPhone 13 ProMax for the last 2 years w AmpliTube with no problem. I upgraded to the iPhone 15 proMax and not it no longer works. Is it due to the IOS update to 17.0.3, the change from a Lightning connector to a "C" connector? I had to get a new adapter for the headphones to got to the C connection. All I get now is a brief 1 second note that sounds like it is going through an FX. FX off, Stomp off, all set for bass amp selection on both AmpliTube AND TONE X. Same thing happens with both apps which leads me to think it is an update problem. Anyone else?
sml175

Re: IOS 17.0.3 NOT compatible or iPhone 15 not?

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:18 pm

I don't believe there is an issue with the new iOS, I would recommend reporting your issue to IK Support (please also let them know which interface you are using to plug into your phone) and they will be able to assist via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories