iRig HD2 and Tonex SE

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig HD2 and Tonex SE

Postby Rp517302002 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:12 pm

Hello to everyone,
already got the iRig HD2 interface bandle. On the package is a sticker witch mentioned a download of a TonexSE version. I tried everything, but limited free version only. iRig is fully registered and not able to upgrade free limited Version to SE.

Andy idea?

Thx a lot.
BR RP
Rp517302002

Re: iRig HD2 and Tonex SE

Postby EricTetz » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:01 pm

I have the same issue.

I registered my HD2. I logged in with my IK account on the iPad. If I click on a model that requires TONEX SE, it says I don't have it and prompts me to buy it.

The desktop Product Manager makes no mention of iOS.

IK's "contact support" form requires you to enter your operating system and host, but makes no mention of iOS or any popular iOS hosts.

They mention this forum as a support option, but it appears to be a ghost town. The post I'm responding has been totally ignored for months.

Why is IK Multimedia claiming that you get TONEX SE with an iRig HD 2 when you... don't?
EricTetz

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:00 pm

This forum isn't a support forum (it is the first thing you'll see in the rules linked at the top of each page and upon registration.

You can get support for mobile apps at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/ by clicking "Mobile Apps" (search the FAQ, if you don't find what you need, the FAQ will have a link to open a ticket directly.

For TONEX Mac/PC purchases to sync with your account, since you're logged in on both the TONEX iOS app and Mac/PC, you should use the "Restore purchases" functionality in the app and you'll have access to the TONEX SE gear in the iOS version.

If that doesn't work, please use the link and steps above to open a ticket and get it routed most efficiently.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby EricTetz » Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:33 am

The Product Manager shows my registered the iRig HD2:

It shows my authorized TONEX SE:

I'm logged into the same account on the iPad. When I hit "Restore Purchases", it churns for about 30 seconds, with a little green progress bar:

Then it says "All Purchases Have Been Restored":

But when I try to click a model that requires TONEX SE, it tells me I need to upgrade:

And TONEX SE is still available for purchase:

It could be my imagination, but I could have sworn that yesterday the price on that was $149.99, so it's as if something happened.

Peter_IK wrote:If that doesn't work, please use the link and steps above to open a ticket and get it routed most efficiently.

Done.
EricTetz

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories