Please make auv3 version of Amplitube IOS

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Please make auv3 version of Amplitube IOS

Postby SenecaReader2 » Tue May 30, 2023 3:26 pm

Amplitube IOS is still my fav amp sim ever. I have been a pro guitarist for +20 years and owned many tube amps. There's a couple of amps in AT IOS that to me are unmatched by any other amp sim out there, software AND hardware. The Kempers and Axe stuff to me sounds mediocre in comparison. With my Ipad, my Irig HD2 and the little Blueboard, I have a killer sounding, low cost setup that sounds better than the fancy expensive hardware.

I also have Tonex on my Ipad Pro and AT 5 on my desktop, but to me not even these are a match. The specific amps sound and feel very different. At some point I even considered getting an old computer just so that I can run Amplitube 4, to me it's the best amp sim ever created.

BTW, AT IOS doesn't work at all in Logic Pro on the Ipad.
SenecaReader2

Re: Please make auv3 version of Amplitube IOS

Postby PhoenixGTR » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:02 pm

Request seconded.
Logic in iPad is of no use to me if I can't use my guitar plug-ins, and Amplitube on iPad would be of even more use if I could use it in Logic, and world be appealing to a while set of new customers as well.
So please hurry up with that auv3!
PhoenixGTR

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories