TONEX crashes on Logic Pro iPadOS

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Re: TONEX crashes on Logic Pro iPadOS

Postby chris000sg » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:08 pm

Thanks, I’ll try that in the meantime but it’ll be nice if they fixed it. [mod redacted - unnecessary, please review the rules]
chris000sg

Postby justinTime077 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:45 pm

I just want to echo what everyone’s saying here, and I’ll add this now: I can’t load the TONEX plug-in whatsoever the past few days. Even creating a new project with a fresh stereo track as some people mention it working—that doesn’t work for me. I straight up cannot use TONEX in Logic. Not on a mono track with nothing else going on, and not stereo. Doesn’t matter.
justinTime077

Postby saul_tooley » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:02 pm

It can’t be on a track only on a bus aux and pipe the aux to a track on a different bus
saul_tooley

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:49 pm

justinTime077 wrote:I just want to echo what everyone’s saying here, and I’ll add this now: I can’t load the TONEX plug-in whatsoever the past few days. Even creating a new project with a fresh stereo track as some people mention it working—that doesn’t work for me. I straight up cannot use TONEX in Logic. Not on a mono track with nothing else going on, and not stereo. Doesn’t matter.

Have you reported this to IK Support? I'm sure they can help.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tmsky69 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:40 pm

Hello All
Apparently, there has been a Logic Pro update. Has anyone installed the update?
Is Tonex still crashing or not loading with the update? Not much information for what’s new for the updated version.
tmsky69

Previous

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories