iRig Pre HD not working iPhone 11 iOS16.3.1

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig Pre HD not working iPhone 11 iOS16.3.1

Postby robgriff33 » Fri May 12, 2023 9:50 am

Hi

I've recently purchased an iRig Pre HD to work with my phone but so far I can only get it to respond when plugged into my laptop via USB C. Is there a known issue with iRig Pre HD not working with later iPhones or iOS versions?

I've bought a cable that goes from lightning (iPhone) to micro USB as well as an adapter to turn the USB C end of the official cable into a lightning to micro USB and neither have worked. I can't even get the light on the device to turn on by plugging into my phone.

Any ideas on what I can try to remedy the issue?

TIA
robgriff33

Re: iRig Pre HD not working iPhone 11 iOS16.3.1

Postby Peter_IK » Fri May 12, 2023 3:46 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories