Import ToneX captures into Amplitude-IOS

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Import ToneX captures into Amplitude-IOS

Postby ThomasG01 » Thu May 04, 2023 9:57 am

Hello,

does anybody know if there will be a possibility of using ToneX captures within the IOS version of AmpliTube ( like it is e.g. on the Mac version of AmpliTube 5) ?
ThomasG01

Re: Import ToneX captures into Amplitude-IOS

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 04, 2023 5:07 pm

You can use any Tone Models from ToneNET and any from the version of TONEX you purchased in the iOS version.

The request to import Tone Models that are not from these channels/sources has been relayed to the team.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ThomasG01 » Thu May 04, 2023 6:31 pm

Is there any document available where I see how I can import TONEX captured amps into AmpliTube-IOS. I don‘t find this option in the AmpliTube App. thanks for any hints.
ThomasG01

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 04, 2023 7:38 pm

ThomasG01 wrote:Is there any document available where I see how I can import TONEX captured amps into AmpliTube-IOS. I don‘t find this option in the AmpliTube App. thanks for any hints.

You use ToneNET. Or the ones in the version of TONEX you own are available in your library.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ThomasG01 » Thu May 04, 2023 8:15 pm

Sorry, but there is no ToneNet access available in Amplitude-IOS.
How do I access ToneNet in AmpliTube ?
Is it hidden somewhere. Please, please give me a little hint.

I want to use ToneX captures Amp sin AmpliTube in order to add effects like delay etc.
ThomasG01

Postby ThomasG01 » Fri May 05, 2023 3:40 pm

Dear Peter,

can you please help me with me questions in my last post ?

Thanks
ThomasG01

Postby Peter_IK » Fri May 05, 2023 3:46 pm

Sorry I misread, there would need to be a major update to AmpliTube iOS as it is not AmpliTube 5 code, so you need to use ToneNET in TONEX iOS in order to use Tone Models on iOS.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby kristanic » Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:26 am

Peter_IK wrote:Sorry I misread, there would need to be a major update to AmpliTube iOS as it is not AmpliTube 5 code, so you need to use ToneNET in TONEX iOS in order to use Tone Models on iOS.

Will there be an update of Amplitube on IOS? Will Tonex take over or will Tonex be implemented in Amplitube?

Best regards!
Niko
kristanic

Postby Swmpmystr01 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:49 pm

It would be amazing if any presets or tone models we had in PC/mac versions of Amplitube 5 and Tonex simply synced with the IOS versions of their respective apps. So far I've spent a lot of time on the PC versions finding a perfect jazz tone model in Tonex, then using it in Amplitube to create a preset. Would be great to just be able to access that in the IOS versions rather than have to recreate it just in IOS Tonex, without the ability to have the preset in Amplitube, with the extra flexibility that brings.
Swmpmystr01

Postby benkozsoltmail@gmail.com » Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:22 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Sorry I misread, there would need to be a major update to AmpliTube iOS as it is not AmpliTube 5 code, so you need to use ToneNET in TONEX iOS in order to use Tone Models on iOS.

Hello Peter_IK!

When is this ios development expected? It would be much needed. I bought amplitube for ios only and I'm disappointed that they don't work with Tonex. How can pedal effects be connected to Tonex sounds, or otherwise? In software. I have irig usb.

Thanks, Zsolt.
benkozsoltmail@gmail.com

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:38 pm

benkozsoltmail@gmail.com wrote:

Hello Peter_IK!

When is this ios development expected? It would be much needed. I bought amplitube for ios only and I'm disappointed that they don't work with Tonex. How can pedal effects be connected to Tonex sounds, or otherwise? In software. I have irig usb.

Thanks, Zsolt.

I don't have news of an update to AmpliTube iOS at this time.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby benkozsoltmail@gmail.com » Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:21 pm

Peter_IK

When purchasing within the Tonex app in IOS, which amplifier models do the following packages contain exactly? Can I have an exact list? I couldn't find it anywhere, so I don't know what to buy.
IOS Tonex Metal
IOS Tonex Lead
IOS Tonex Drive
IOS Tonex Clean

Thank you, Zsolt
benkozsoltmail@gmail.com

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories