Input from Volt 2 to Amplitube for iPad

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Input from Volt 2 to Amplitube for iPad

Postby fpublic » Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:10 pm

Amplitube (V 4.14.0)'s Input Settings do not see my Volt 2 interface connected to an iPad Pro 6th Gen USB-C port. The Volt sees and illuminates the Host connection lamp with the iPad and powers on.

Does Amplitube for IPad work with Volt 2 ( or other digital input)? If so, I need help getting that to work.

Same results powering the Volt from iPad or adding external power with Apple's digital AV adaptor.

iPad Pro 6th Gen iPad OS 16.3.1
Univeral Audio Volt 2 interface
Amplitube for iPad version 4.14.0
fpublic

Re: Input from Volt 2 to Amplitube for iPad

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 03, 2023 6:50 pm

AmpliTube iOS should work with any audio interface that is compatible with the iOS device. I would recommend reaching out to IK Support if your interface is not working with AmpliTube iOS.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Input from Volt 2 to Amplitube for iPad

Postby fpublic » Sat May 06, 2023 12:56 am

I was thinking that Amplitube has to detect a digital input for it to work with the interface. My Amplitube version is older, from the time that the analog headphone/mic jack was the way to connect. My input setting just detects/displays the headphone input. I thought that its failure to show a digital connection meant it did not "see" or work with the Volt.
That does not seem to be the case. Amplitube sees my digital signal fine.

Thanks for all suggestions.
fpublic

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories