Irig HD2 was supposed to come with TONEX SE but I don’t it?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Irig HD2 was supposed to come with TONEX SE but I don’t it?

Postby Shanejones4444 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:58 pm

Can anyone help?

I bought an irig 2 HD today because it says in the box “INCLUDES TONEX SE”

When I registered my product it also says I can get toneX SE but when I click “more info” it just tells me I can download the product and doesn’t give me any actual serial or registration code to upgrade from free to SE. anyone have similar issues ?
Shanejones4444

Re: Irig HD2 was supposed to come with TONEX SE but I don’t

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:38 pm

When you register your iRig HD 2 serial from the card included, you will then see the included TONEX SE in your IK Product Manager.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Shanejones4444 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:19 pm

I see it’s for the computer only. I wish the box would have specified otherwise I wouldn’t have made the purchase. I don’t own a computer and only an iPhone which is why I’m buying an irig in the first place.
Shanejones4444

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:38 pm

Shanejones4444 wrote:I see it’s for the computer only. I wish the box would have specified otherwise I wouldn’t have made the purchase. I don’t own a computer and only an iPhone which is why I’m buying an irig in the first place.

The TONEX iOS app is free. And you get access to all the same Tone Models you have access to on Mac/PC in the iOS version per the TONEX web pages. Just download the TONEX iOS app and register your account under the "Account" section of the menu in the iOS app and you should be good to go.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Shanejones4444 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:31 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
Shanejones4444 wrote:I see it’s for the computer only. I wish the box would have specified otherwise I wouldn’t have made the purchase. I don’t own a computer and only an iPhone which is why I’m buying an irig in the first place.

The TONEX iOS app is free. And you get access to all the same Tone Models you have access to on Mac/PC in the iOS version per the TONEX web pages. Just download the TONEX iOS app and register your account under the "Account" section of the menu in the iOS app and you should be good to go.

Yes I’m aware the TONEX app is free. However, my iRig 2 HD box says “INCLUDES TONEX SE”
which is a $150 upgrade in the app that includes more tone models than the free version.
I just think that’s a bit misleading when it doesn’t include the upgrade for the iOS app, but only for the computer version which you don’t find out until after you’ve already purchased the product.
Shanejones4444

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:33 am

Yes and you have access to those TONEX SE Tone Models and features that you get with your iRig HD 2 in the iOS app version... That's what I was saying. If you visit https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps under TONEX SE in the iPhone/iPad section you will see it states:

FREE upgrade from Free version to SE version. Includes 200 Tone Models.

Click "More info" and it will take you to the TONEX iOS app page on our site that states:

Any user or paid Tone Model you download is yours to keep forever and use with TONEX for iPhone and iPad, TONEX Mac/PC and inside AmpliTube 5.

So all you need to do is register your iRig HD 2. Then your account will have TONEX SE in it. Follow the steps from my last reply to log into the iOS app with your IK account and you'll have your TONEX SE features and Tone Models available on your iPhone/iPad.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Shanejones4444 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:19 am

I did register my account in the TONEX app and still don’t have SE. my IKMULTIMEDIA shows TONEX registered to my account but only as “FREE version”. There is also still the option to purchase SE in the app and I don’t have any of the SE tone models
Shanejones4444

Postby Shanejones4444 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:21 am

Shanejones4444

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:42 am

Shanejones4444 wrote:I did register my account in the TONEX app and still don’t have SE. my IKMULTIMEDIA shows TONEX registered to my account but only as “FREE version”. There is also still the option to purchase SE in the app and I don’t have any of the SE tone models

If you registered your iRig HD 2, and under the "Products" tab for TONEX in IK Product Manager you don't see TONEX SE, you should contact IK Support. In my case I verified I see TONEX SE and also have access to those tones when I've logged into the app under the "Account" tab on my iPhone. Something may be amiss in your case so the support team can work with you directly to take care: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories