Do I need to repurchase stomps etc for Amplitube iPhone?…

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Do I need to repurchase stomps etc for Amplitube iPhone?…

Postby Frankencat63 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:40 am

..if I already own Amplitube 5 full version for windows with several packs?
Frankencat63

Re: Do I need to repurchase stomps etc for Amplitube iPhone?

Postby Frankencat63 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:42 am

Also I just bought an original hd 2 that seems to only work with Amplitube CS. Do I have to purchase the full iPhone version for $25 plus the extra effects that I already have with A5?
Frankencat63

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:38 pm

AmpliTube for Mac/PC and AmpliTube iOS are separate products so the gear is not shared.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:40 pm

Frankencat63 wrote:Also I just bought an original hd 2 that seems to only work with Amplitube CS. Do I have to purchase the full iPhone version for $25 plus the extra effects that I already have with A5?

For this, you do unlock some gear with any new iRig HD 2 purchased from an authorized dealer and you can find the details and how to unlock here: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories