Load Tonex Presets/Captures from Desktop to IOS

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Re: Load Tonex Presets/Captures from Desktop to IOS

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:36 pm

The Tone Factor Tone Models from here will sync with both Mac/PC and iOS versions of TONEX, I don't have any information on Tone Models purchased from third parties https://www.tone.net/tonex/users/tone.factor
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby lukaslukaslukas » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:13 pm

Hey, thanks for the quick response.
I bought a few of their pedals through their website. I didn't see that they have this tonenet site but they don't have their pedals there anyways. Altogether, I'm particularly asking about the request to just import models into Tonex on IOS, like you can do in the plugin.
Cheers
lukaslukaslukas

Postby JohnnyLV101 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:18 pm

Peter_IK wrote:The Tone Factor Tone Models from here will sync with both Mac/PC and iOS versions of TONEX, I don't have any information on Tone Models purchased from third parties https://www.tone.net/tonex/users/tone.factor

We still need a non "partners" solution. I'm VERY frustrated about this.

This should be as simple as "click-and-drag". Don't even get me started on how clunky and non-intuitive the interface is. The UX/UI is a mess.

Totally dropped the ball on this one.

C'mon guys...:-(
JohnnyLV101

Postby lukaslukaslukas » Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:05 am

Yeah it really is frustrating. How can a company make such great products to then ruin it in a way with poor usability?
I actually just bought these presets before knowing it could be a problem to import them, cause I didn‘t expect this could be the case.
lukaslukaslukas

Postby anthonycassio » Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:38 pm

I wonder if this issue is caused by Apple and not IK. Apple does not allow ios purchases to happen outside of their ecosystem.
anthonycassio

Postby musicman4christ » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:34 pm

I was about to purchase the software as well, but will rather wait until this truly needed feature is available. I am grateful the ability to add 3rd party IRs is available, so I doubt it's an Apple issue. Hopefully this gets done soon., as I play live and wanted to add tonex to my live rig
musicman4christ

Postby waltiti » Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:39 pm

Hello @Peter_IK

I got the newTONEX Signature Collection - MESA/Boogie Reference

I have the Tonex Pedal, Tonex for Windows, and Tonex for iPad.

On Tonex Windows automatically loads on my Tonex Windows and Ik Manager.

On the Tonex iPad, I put my account and I have all the premium IK Tone Models, I think... BUT I tried different ways to have the Mesa Boogie Pack I bought on iPad and NO WAY shows up!!!! , I put the serial number and no, I sync...

Please advise
Thanks
waltiti

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:06 pm

Restore Purchases / Sync should work. Since that doesn't appear to work for you I would recommend reaching out to IK Support and they can assist you directly. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories