Tonex app, AUM and Audiobuss on iPad

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Tonex app, AUM and Audiobuss on iPad

Postby SteveJ58 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:50 pm

Hi.

I do not see the Tonex app showing up as a potential input to either AUM or Audiobus on my iPad.

Should I be able to see this, and if so, under what category (AU Extension, IAA)?

If I should be able to see it (but I do not), how can I remedy that?

If the Tonex app is not offering these capabilities right now, I'd like to express that these are the key capabilities needed for in integrated iOS studio or live experience!

Clip player, Geoshred, and guitar (Tonex) all easily available and mixable together, this is the desired heaven! :D
SteveJ58

Re: Tonex app, AUM and Audiobuss on iPad

Postby pittrapp » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:13 pm

No problem here with AUM, hit the + symbol, look under AU Extension, there it should be.
Works super super smooth, have 2 x TONEX, 1 Tuner, ir loader, and a delay, it’s a blast.
If you don’t see it, maybe try too reinstall AUM, maybe it helps

With Audiobus it’s also there, just had a look.
pittrapp

Postby SteveJ58 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:40 pm

Hi. I appreciate your reply.

Very interesting that you see it and I don't.

Power cycling the iPad, re-installing the app, nothing seems to work here to make the Tonex appear for AUM and Audiobus (though Amplitube does).
SteveJ58

Postby Bobbyj88662 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:53 am

Tonex is not an Input, its an effect in AUM. Your audio interface would go first as the input in AUM chain. Same with audiobus.
Bobbyj88662

Postby SteveJ58 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:18 am

Tonex is not an Input, its an effect in AUM. Your audio interface would go first as the input in AUM chain. Same with audiobus.

There it is!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
SteveJ58

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories