Tonex crashing Ipad

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Tonex crashing Ipad

Postby justinjag77 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:14 pm

I've been using Tonex on my ipad since it came out everything worked fine now it crashes right after loadup, I get sound for about 5sec and then it crashes. I reinstalled the app numerous times, Ipad is up to date this must be in the new update because it was working fine before that any help would be appreciated.fyi amplitube is working
justinjag77

Re: Tonex crashing Ipad

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:51 pm

This should have been fixed a couple of days ago, please make sure you are using the latest version of the app. Update if you do not have auto updates enabled.

If that still doesn't work please open a ticket with IK Support and they will be able to assist you directly http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby justinjag77 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:27 pm

I opened a ticket, I did update and reinstalled the app many times hopefully they can help
justinjag77

Postby prasopchai » Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:59 am

I also got that issue with iPad Air 5 (ios 16.5), there are any way to fix?
prasopchai

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories