Bad sound on IRig2

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Bad sound on IRig2

Postby Gertjanbon » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:09 pm

Hi,

After using the Irig 2 on my iPhone X for a couple of years it suddenly produces very bad sounds while playing music and guitar.
I guess it seems to be a software-problem because on another iPhone the setup works ok.
I re-installed the app and rebooted the iPhone but it still sounds bad, no improvements at all.

How is this possible and more important, I can I solve this?

Thanks in advance
Gertjanbon

Re: Bad sound on IRig2

Postby bessler » Thu May 18, 2023 5:52 pm

Gertjanbon wrote:Hi,

After using the Irig 2 on my iPhone X for a couple of years it suddenly produces very bad sounds while playing music and guitar.
I guess it seems to be a software-problem because on another iPhone the setup works ok.
I re-installed the app and rebooted the iPhone but it still sounds bad, no improvements at all.

How is this possible and more important, I can I solve this?

Thanks in advance

I have the same problem on ipad. On iphone its ok, but I wont let the iphone update.
bessler

Re: Bad sound on IRig2

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 18, 2023 7:23 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

They should be aware of this issue and can give you a status on any upcoming fixes.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories