AmpliTube CS for iPad vs AmpliTube for iPad

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

AmpliTube CS for iPad vs AmpliTube for iPad

Postby BluesPlayer13 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:34 pm

Trying to understand the differences between the free vs paid AmpliTube for iPad versions. Is it strictly the number of amps, pedals etc? I bought an iRig2 and installed AmpliTube CS for iPad, and then bought an All In promotion package. So in effect do I have the equivalent of the paid AmpliTube for iPad?
Thanks in advance for your help.
jim
BluesPlayer13

Re: AmpliTube CS for iPad vs AmpliTube for iPad

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:40 pm

CS is the free version. Since you purchased the All-In bundle 2022 then you would have everything in the paid non-CS version (and much more). Currently that bundle is on sale so you did very well :D
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby BluesPlayer13 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:47 pm

Peter, thanks for the help. As the recently retired Director of Tech Support for a global software company, I have a good feel for good support vs bad support. Yours is very good. Thanks again.
jimk
BluesPlayer13

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:08 pm

BluesPlayer13 wrote:Peter, thanks for the help. As the recently retired Director of Tech Support for a global software company, I have a good feel for good support vs bad support. Yours is very good. Thanks again.
jimk

Great! Thank you for the kind words too. Enjoy all the juicy gear you can play with now.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby HappySpaceInvader » Mon May 22, 2023 4:33 pm

CS is the free version. Since you purchased the All-In bundle 2022 then you would have everything in the paid non-CS version (and much more).

This doesn’t explain the difference between Amplitube CS for iPad (free) and Amplitube for iPad (£24.99).

If I have the free Amplitube CS already, I can add custom collections like Brian May, Joe Satriani etc. to it… so what’s the point of that paid for version?
HappySpaceInvader

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 22, 2023 6:04 pm

HappySpaceInvader wrote:
CS is the free version. Since you purchased the All-In bundle 2022 then you would have everything in the paid non-CS version (and much more).

This doesn’t explain the difference between Amplitube CS for iPad (free) and Amplitube for iPad (£24.99).

If I have the free Amplitube CS already, I can add custom collections like Brian May, Joe Satriani etc. to it… so what’s the point of that paid for version?

OP asked specifically about the All-In bundle. There is more gear in the paid version than the free (of course). This is all listed with handy filters on the "Gear" subpage of AmpliTube iOS on the IK site https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... php?p=gear
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories