iRig Pre not working?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig Pre not working?

Postby CelwinF1 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:09 pm

Hi guys, new here! My name is Celwin :) I have searched extensively but can't find any answer for my question. Here it goes:

I use my iPhone 13 for radio broadcasting. We connect via the LUCI Live app to the studio for a Voice-Over-IP connection. Since upgrading to iOS16, the external microphone isn't working anymore. We work with an iRig Pre, where a normal microphone is connected via XLR. This iRig is connected via a 3.5mm jack > lightning adapter (the one from Apple itself). On iOS15 it always was a plug-and-play solution: connect and ready to broadcast. Since iOS16, I have the idea it no longer detects the system as input, but output only as the headphone out still works on the iRig. I have been searching extensively in the settings menu for a solution or setting that might have been wrong, but no luck. Anyone that can help?

ps. If I've missed the topic where this is answered already, please let me know!
CelwinF1

Re: iRig Pre not working?

Postby gasp1324657980 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:02 pm

Did you find a solution? Having the same issue
gasp1324657980

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories