UI Glitch: Needs updating for iOS16 ASAP!

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

UI Glitch: Needs updating for iOS16 ASAP!

Postby orvinreyes » Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:06 pm

I installed the new iOS16 on my iPhoneX which I use as my dedicated mobile gig rig. To my surprise when I opened Amplitube for a practice session, the UI is STUCK IN PORTRAIT MODE and so when in Live mode, there's a huge empty black space and worse I cannot tweak my virtual pedals on the fly!

Please do something about this, especially because it's a major iOS release!
orvinreyes

Re: UI Glitch: Needs updating for iOS16 ASAP!

Postby amckee27 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:04 pm

I have this same problem.
amckee27

Postby n_asou » Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:10 am

I had same issue.
Ios16 iPhone13pro
No full screen at Live
n_asou

Postby orvinreyes » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:18 am

Update: I discovered a workaround that works for me. Hope this helps people while we wait for the much needed app update

1. Go to Live View
2. Use your midi controller to get into Stomp Mode (on irig stomp this is switch 3+4 )
3. Activate the third effect from the left
4. Press and hold the third effect
5. It will glitch and go to landscape mode. Do this every time you need to get into landscape mode.

[mod redacted: unnecessary. Report your issues to support and they will take care]
orvinreyes

Postby n_asou » Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:55 pm

Update:Live can’t full screen
In my environment iPhone 13 Pro irig pro duo I/o

Setting →display&brightness →view →Large text

So I can use Live on full screen mode
n_asou

Postby genkasaneiwa » Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:21 am

Same here
genkasaneiwa

Postby diego_nasiff » Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:19 pm

orvinreyes wrote:Update: I discovered a workaround that works for me. Hope this helps people while we wait for the much needed app update

1. Go to Live View
2. Use your midi controller to get into Stomp Mode (on irig stomp this is switch 3+4 )
3. Activate the third effect from the left
4. Press and hold the third effect
5. It will glitch and go to landscape mode. Do this every time you need to get into landscape mode.

[mod redacted: unnecessary. Report your issues to support and they will take care]

That rally worked!! However, in live mode Iphone 12 Pro Max shows more than 4 effects, so when sliding to the next group, you cannot see effect 5 which was at the former scree, and so on until you cannot see any of the effects selected with the stomp i/o. I reported this issue one year ago and still no answer from support team (they answered saying that it would be solved soon, but still waiting)
diego_nasiff

Postby 1Kunuvaguy » Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:06 am

Any info on if and when this will be fixed? Thanks
1Kunuvaguy

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:06 pm

1Kunuvaguy wrote:Any info on if and when this will be fixed? Thanks

Please reply to your support ticket reporting your issue and the team will be able to provide a more specific status as the mods/admins nor users will have this information. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby benchap1000 » Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:50 am

This is actually pretty average - how old are some of the posts and no update to fix yet?? I haven't been able to get the workaround to work on iPhone. Disappointing!
benchap1000

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:40 pm

benchap1000 wrote:This is actually pretty average - how old are some of the posts and no update to fix yet?? I haven't been able to get the workaround to work on iPhone. Disappointing!

If you are having any issues IK Support can definitely give you a status on any fixes etc. I'm not sure about the status of this particular issue but I'm sure they do. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories