Irig Acoustic with iPhone, Built in Mic Bleed into signal

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Irig Acoustic with iPhone, Built in Mic Bleed into signal

Postby GazdaNo1 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:57 pm

Hello,

just got iRig acoustic (mic) and tried to use it with iPhone. My iphone has Lightning port no 3.5mm jack. So I have to use a 3.5mm female to lightning adapter to be able to plug into iphone.

I do get a signal and can record, however I have impression that both my irig mic on guitar and built in iphone mic are working at the same time?! I did not see a way how to disable the built in mic, because it disables external mic as well. There is monitor built in mic (on/off) option in preferences but it does not control this built in mic at all?!

Thanks Al
GazdaNo1

Re: Irig Acoustic with iPhone, Built in Mic Bleed into signa

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:28 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories