I just bought Amplitube 5 [&AXE IO] but only have access to

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

I just bought Amplitube 5 [&AXE IO] but only have access to

Postby Somy5400 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:15 am

I was lead to believe I'd be getting 100+ unique pieces of gear but everything is locked except a handful.

I purchased the "AXE I/O SOLO + AmpliTube 5 Bundle" bundle from the link below and I've never been more confused. It makes it seem here like I'm getting a $200 interface for free in addition to the software that I thought had 100+ gear pieces.

Anyone else experience this?
Somy5400

Re: I just bought Amplitube 5 for $300 but I only have acces

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:37 pm

When you register your AXE I/O hardware you will unlock AmpliTube 5 in your IK Product Manager. Once you install and authorize from there you would have access to the gear in AmpliTube 5 (listed on the AmpliTube 5 page with comparison charts and gear lists there).

If you don't see that gear, please let IK Support know and they will assist you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories