Can’t Restore in-app purchases

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Can’t Restore in-app purchases

Postby glenncald0 » Mon May 23, 2022 3:09 pm

Hi.
I’ve just upgraded my iPad Pro and I’m having an issue restoring my in-app purchases, mainly amps. I’ve been using merrily for years, and have never had this issue.
Ironically, I installed the iPhone version and that restored everything, but the amps weren’t bought on the iPhone version, they were bought on the iPad version.

Can someone please help?

Thanks

Glenn
glenncald0

Re: Can’t Restore in-app purchases

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 23, 2022 4:04 pm

Hi, please take a look at this FAQ: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1109

If that does not resolve your issue please open a ticket using the link at the bottom of that page.

Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby glenncald0 » Mon May 23, 2022 4:49 pm

Hi
I looked at the link but unfortunately it didn’t help.
glenncald0

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 23, 2022 4:50 pm

glenncald0 wrote:Hi
I looked at the link but unfortunately it didn’t help.

Sorry to hear that. I would suggest opening a ticket with IK Support as suggested if you have not already done so then.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories