Irig HD 2 latency issues

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Irig HD 2 latency issues

Postby Roadworn2906 » Wed May 11, 2022 7:57 am

Hi!
I just bought a Irig HD 2 for mobile practise with my IPhone Xr using headphones. When i start using the AmpliTube app i get the right sound out of it. The problem is the latency issues iam having with it, its actually unusable at the moment. I have tried setting the the latency in the settings to both ultra low and low, but nothing seems to work. Are there any other options for settings in the app that i am missing out on which could help me solve this problem? I would be glad If anyone could help me out with this latency problem.

Stian
Roadworn2906

Re: Irig HD 2 latency issues

Postby nickstamatis » Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:57 pm

Hi, did you find a solution with the latency? I am using the same, iRig HD 2 with my iPhone 13 Pro Max and I have latency. I connected it to my Mac and I don’t feel that I have latency. Also the sound is better when connecting with my Mac
nickstamatis

Re: Irig HD 2 latency issues

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:57 pm

I would recommend contacting IK Support for assistance as iRig HD 2 + AmpliTube on iOS should have very very low latency (basically unnoticeable).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories