AmpliTube 5 max and iOS bundle

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

AmpliTube 5 max and iOS bundle

Postby bobwah » Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:31 am

So I own AmpliTube 5 max on the PC does this not entitle any content for the iOS and I have to pay another 45 for the all in bundle?..
bobwah

Re: AmpliTube 5 max and iOS bundle

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:05 pm

Correct, it is not possible as they are completely separate/different products on different platforms: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/?id=1344
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby bobwah » Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:19 pm

Well, they sure look very similar, have very similar plugins, the same marketing, and are both called Amplitube.

It is almost like I'm not the first person to think that I'd be able to transfer content...
bobwah

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:21 pm

I'm glad the FAQ can clarify that for anybody who might be confused. Thank you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby bobwah » Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:44 pm

Oh, as am I.

I'd hate for anyone to think that they might be the same product by the marketing on the iRig 2 front page:

"It comes with a powerful cross-platform suite of apps and software that includes free versions of AmpliTube for iOS and AmpliTube for Mac/PC."
bobwah

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:34 pm

You get gear unlocked in both versions if you purchase iRig 2, they're not marketed in a way to insinuate they are the same product. If you click "Apps" you can see exactly what you get free with iRig 2 (or any iRig hardware that has bonus software) and how to unlock it on iOS and Mac/PC.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby anupchak » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:28 pm

So you mean to say that if I purchase iRig 2 and I have Amplitube 5 max, I can access all "Max" gears in the Amplitube app?

Peter_IK wrote:You get gear unlocked in both versions if you purchase iRig 2, they're not marketed in a way to insinuate they are the same product. If you click "Apps" you can see exactly what you get free with iRig 2 (or any iRig hardware that has bonus software) and how to unlock it on iOS and Mac/PC.
anupchak

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:59 pm

anupchak wrote:So you mean to say that if I purchase iRig 2 and I have Amplitube 5 max, I can access all "Max" gears in the Amplitube app?

Peter_IK wrote:You get gear unlocked in both versions if you purchase iRig 2, they're not marketed in a way to insinuate they are the same product. If you click "Apps" you can see exactly what you get free with iRig 2 (or any iRig hardware that has bonus software) and how to unlock it on iOS and Mac/PC.

No, you can get the gear in AmpliTube for iOS unlocked as listed and detailed on this page as being included with iRig 2: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps

You do not get AmplITube 5 MAX Mac/PC with a $/€49.99 interface nor does it unlock the Mac/PC gear on your iOS version since they are completely different products on separate platforms (per the FAQ mentioned and linked above).
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories