Confused by Sampletank libraries and sale prices

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Confused by Sampletank libraries and sale prices

Postby dickiefunk » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:36 am

Hi,

I’m considering buying some of the Sampletank iOS libraries during this sale but I’m not sure what to buy and what is included?

What is the difference between Sampletank Pro and Sampletank expanded? Do these contain different sounds?

Also, I’m looking to get Miroslav Philharmonik 2 but the price for Miroslav is £28.99 but then there are extra prices for Strings, Brass, Woodwinds, Chromatic and Piano which all cost either 17.99 or 25.99 each? If I bought Miroslav 2 does it already include these extra Strings, Brass, Woodwinds etc addons? Is this also the same for the Sonicsynth libraries?
dickiefunk

Re: Confused by Sampletank libraries and sale prices

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:51 pm

SampleTank Expanded is the sounds form the 21 original SampleTank sound packs, and you wouldn't need any of the individual packs listed below it if you purchased that. Note that Miroslav, Miroslav 2, and SampleMoog are their own packs (and you don't need to purchase the individual segments of each those if you purchase the full Miroslav, Miroslav 2, or SampleMoog packs respectively).

SampleTank PRO is a larger set of sounds that came out later which are a high quality library of professional sounds. You also do not need to download any of the single segmented libraries below it in the shop if you purchase the PRO pack.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dickiefunk » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:12 pm

Thanks Peter. So Sampletank Pro, Miroslav 2 and SampleMoog are different products to those sound packs included in Sampletank Expanded?
dickiefunk

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:16 pm

**** wrote:Thanks Peter. So Sampletank Pro, Miroslav 2 and SampleMoog are different products to those sound packs included in Sampletank Expanded?

Yes, they are.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories