About packaging

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

About packaging

Postby philippe.hubert » Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:51 pm

Hi,
Just ordered and received your "In line" cable kit. I love your products, interfaces, apps, cables, etc... They all are good quality and very efficient.
Talking about the cable kit, plus one lighting-mini din cable, order : I received more plastic bags and carton boxes than I had cables! Each cable is packed in a plastic bag. Why is it for ? Is it really useful, technically speaking? Moreover, you deliver the kit with a fancy cover to put the cables in. Why not deliver the whole kit in this cover and put the whole in an envelop for delivery? Simple, cheap, ecologically efficient.
The worst is the lighting-mini din cable delivery : this cable has a tiny volume and the volume of carton is huge! And agin, an unuseful plastic bag.
We definitely have to take care of our planet. You guys are doing very good job with your products. Keep on the good job by eliminating as much plastic as you can and reducing the volume of carton packaging.
Sincerely yours.
Philippe.
philippe.hubert

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories