Loading product manager to iPad pro

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Loading product manager to iPad pro

Postby Devillers1957 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:08 pm

Hi all, just starting with IK media products and already having problems getting started. Downloaded the ZIP file to my iPad (using windows platform), uncompressed the file but getting “unable to open Inappropriate file type or format” when trying to open it? May be a double issue since I just started using Apple as well so learning the iPad as I go. Any help would be appreciated, Thx
Devillers1957

Re: Loading product manager to iPad pro

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:58 pm

IK Product Manager is for Mac/PC not iPad. You would get any IK apps for your iPad on the App Store app on your iPad.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Devillers1957 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:59 pm

Thanks for that reply. Feel kinda stupid now, but I have it loaded on my laptop and I’m good. Thanks again
Devillers1957

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:04 pm

Devillers1957 wrote:Thanks for that reply. Feel kinda stupid now, but I have it loaded on my laptop and I’m good. Thanks again

No need to feel stupid! While I understand Apple keeping apps limited to their App Store, I also understand that people will want or at very least assume they can install things just like they would on almost any computer. It's all good :D
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Devillers1957 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:06 am

Well actually its not so good. Having everything installed along with the driver I installed and still no signal going through. iRig is powered up (blue led) but nothing when I strum the strings. I used the same guitar cord earlier on the ipad and it worked fine. Only thing different is I traded the lightning cord with the HDMI cord I'm using now? Suggestions?
Devillers1957

Postby Devillers1957 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:15 am

I found the settings in AmpliTube and finally got it to work. Have no clue about buffer setting so I just set them to 512? Sound through headphones (one side anyway) is good but very weak. I’m sure I’m going to need a external speaker source?
Devillers1957

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:18 pm

You should hear solid sound through headphones. I would suggest contacting IK Support for direct and official technical support and I'm sure they can get you up and running. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Devillers1957 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:38 pm

Thanks. One quick question, should I be hearing stereo or mono since only one side of the headphones works?
Devillers1957

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:53 pm

Devillers1957 wrote:Thanks. One quick question, should I be hearing stereo or mono since only one side of the headphones works?

AmpliTube should output stereo in your headphones.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Devillers1957 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:46 pm

Figured it out, I was using a beats with a trrs plug. Plugged in another set of headphones with a trs and it works fine. I sent support a message and will ask them about hooking up monitors using this same output. Thanks again for all your help. Appreciate it
Devillers1957

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories