B-3x IOS+Windows - no digital out with MODX

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

B-3x IOS+Windows - no digital out with MODX

Postby dlastric » Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:32 am

Hi,

I am using B-3x both on my desktop (Windows) and iPad versions, with my Yamaha MODX (so - using MODX as USB Audio interface). Everything works fine - if I am using Main audio on MODX. Yamaha driver allows using Digital IN (as MODX 3&4 outs in iPad, or Digital L+R outs in Windows). But this doesn't work with B-3x (although I have that option in settings panel). It stays silent. When I turn back to Main L+R - it works flawless.

Then I've tried the same with other apps - it "listens" digital part in MODX driver fine, and works as it should... So it is not an issue with MODX, neither is in iPad or Windows, as it works the same way on both platforms - the only app that doesn't work with Digital in is IK Multimedia B-3X.

Please tell me what am I doing wrong here? Or is it a bug in B-3X?

tnx,
Danijel
dlastric

Re: B-3x IOS+Windows - no digital out with MODX

Postby dlastric » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:44 am

None-Zero reactions/answers/comments...?

Well - there is a bug in B-3x, both on desktop (at least Windows) as well as iPad versions - I was expecting at least someone will confirm it and confirm that it's on some kind of bug lists to be addressed in future updates...

Io sono deluso :(
dlastric

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:35 pm

This is a user-to-user forum, not a direct support forum. Since other users have not chimed in and don't seem to have the same issue you should open a ticket with IK Support if you haven't already done so and they will provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dlastric » Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:15 pm

Peter_IK wrote:This is a user-to-user forum, not a direct support forum. Since other users have not chimed in and don't seem to have the same issue you should open a ticket with IK Support if you haven't already done so and they will provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue.

Sorry - as it is "Official Forum", I supposed I can post something possibly related to many users.

I will put it as a support ticket.

tnx,
Danijel
dlastric

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories