Sampletank live mode not recognizing my Keystation 88 MK3

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Sampletank live mode not recognizing my Keystation 88 MK3

Postby mhall12901 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:42 pm

Hi, I'm looking for some guidance here.
I am evaluating the free/trial version of Sampletank and am using a Keystation 88 MK3 connected to my iPad through a standard Apple Lightning to USB3 Camera Adapter.

The app works great, I have no latency, it recognizes all of my keys and my pitch wheel, but when I go over to live mode I cannot get my keyboard to trigger any sounds. I have the selected sounds set MIDI channel 1, and have experimented with all of the different octave ranges. The onscreen keyboard works for testing individual sounds, but my keyboard does not appear to trigger anything in live mode.

Am I missing something?

Here are some screenshots of how I have it set up, but I am having the same issue with the demo Multis.:
https://imgur.com/a/96ypeFI
mhall12901

Re: Sampletank live mode not recognizing my Keystation 88 MK

Postby mcleanross2 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:06 am

hi guys,
The Keystation 88 MK3 USB MIDI controller from M-Audio provides a terrific feeling 88-key keybed in a lightweight and small package cookie clicker city. This tutorial covers some typical troubleshooting methods for the Keystation 88 MK3's setup and operation.
mcleanross2

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories