IOS AmpliTube Iphone 13

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

IOS AmpliTube Iphone 13

Postby Mackiesr24 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:36 pm

I don’t know if someone ask for it before , but since i installed AmpliTube 5 in my iPhone 13 PRO MAX ,when i switched to live mode i got on the iPhone’s screen more than 4 preset pad displayed , and when i wanted to switch the preset with my irig blueboard , the iphone display’s presets became erratics, with my old iphone this was never happened and the screen only displayed 4 presets bank at a time .is there something i can do to solve this?
Thank
Mackiesr24

Re: IOS AmpliTube Iphone 13

Postby Huddy_IK » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:57 pm

This is a recently reported issue and has been alerted to our Development team. We should have this updated and fixed soon!

Keep an eye out for new updates in the App Store. :D
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Huddy_IK

Postby Mackiesr24 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:58 pm

Thank you for your support, i dont know if AmpliTube IOS ver. 4.13 relieased last week was suppose to solve the live presets bank-up and bank-down problem, when matched with irig blueboard ?
I tried this version and when i switched between presets with the blueboard, bank-up and bank-down button , the Iphone’s application did not shown me the selected bank on the bottom of the screen. The presets was scrolled in the screen but not matched with the played one by the guitar.

Thank, Best Regards
( i bought the OS version for my MacBook and the IOS version for my iPhone when l’m out of my house, really love your softwares and like to play with ios version for the small size of it. Best of both world, )
Mackiesr24

Postby diego_nasiff » Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:12 pm

Huddy_IK wrote:This is a recently reported issue and has been alerted to our Development team. We should have this updated and fixed soon!

Keep an eye out for new updates in the App Store. :D

I have the same issue since my Pro Max 12, and it has still not been solved, although I reported the issue. Do you have a date to have this solved?
diego_nasiff

Postby diego_nasiff » Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:13 pm

Mackiesr24 wrote:I don’t know if someone ask for it before , but since i installed AmpliTube 5 in my iPhone 13 PRO MAX ,when i switched to live mode i got on the iPhone’s screen more than 4 preset pad displayed , and when i wanted to switch the preset with my irig blueboard , the iphone display’s presets became erratics, with my old iphone this was never happened and the screen only displayed 4 presets bank at a time .is there something i can do to solve this?
Thank

Did you receive any answer from support team?.
diego_nasiff

Postby Mackiesr24 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:11 pm

Never received anything since jan-02-2022
And still have the same issue , for now i just keep my iphone upside…
Mackiesr24

Postby Mackiesr24 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:15 pm

In preset page
Mackiesr24

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:06 pm

Mackiesr24 wrote:Never received anything since jan-02-2022
And still have the same issue , for now i just keep my iphone upside…

For an update on any issue you can reply to a previous response by the team (or the confirmation email) and they will provide an update to you. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories