MixBox CS 1.3 update

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Re: MixBox CS 1.3 update

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:26 pm

Reminder: Please review the rules before posting. IK Support has multiple options to assist you and there is an update coming soon. Thank you for your patience.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dazmane » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:39 pm

All sorted thanks
dazmane

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:43 pm

There will be further status updates coming soon, thank you for your consideration and patience.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:27 am

New update:

As you may have noticed, we released a version 1.3.1 update. We can confirm that this unlocks all gear correctly in the standalone version of the app. However, you may experience locked gear in AUv3. We’re working on another version update that aims to address this issue and plan to release ASAP.

For now, if you wish to get everything unlocked, you may still contact our support team who have been assisting users in restoring their purchase and all custom presets.

We do not recommend reinstalling (by removing and downloading) the app, as you will lose your presets. If you're currently on version 1.2.0 or earlier, you do not need to update and we can recommend staying on that version for now.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby sonorafilms » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:42 am

Peter_IK wrote:New update:

As you may have noticed, we released a version 1.3.1 update. We can confirm that this unlocks all gear correctly in the standalone version of the app. However, you may experience locked gear in AUv3. We’re working on another version update that aims to address this issue and plan to release ASAP.

For now, if you wish to get everything unlocked, you may still contact our support team who have been assisting users in restoring their purchase and all custom presets.

We do not recommend reinstalling (by removing and downloading) the app, as you will lose your presets. If you're currently on version 1.2.0 or earlier, you do not need to update and we can recommend staying on that version for now.

Will they address the missing plug-in issue in the next update?
sonorafilms

Postby JjustthaiI1 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:18 pm

I noticed the 1.3.2 update came out quite fast, but the issue still wasn’t resolved.
JjustthaiI1

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:26 pm

JjustthaiI1 wrote:I noticed the 1.3.2 update came out quite fast, but the issue still wasn’t resolved.

The issues should be resolved with the update with the exception of one potential case with Cubasis. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact IK Support.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:28 pm

Official announcement:

We’ve resolved an issue that started on MixBox CS v1.3.0 where ownership of the previous app version (v1.2.0 and earlier) was not correctly unlocking the “upgrade to full” in-app purchase, therefore not restoring the full app, AUv3 instances, nor custom presets.

We’re happy to report that this issue is resolved with MixBox CS v1.3.2. Please update to this latest version to restore your purchases and all presets. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience in resolving this issue.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby JjustthaiI1 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:34 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Official announcement:

We’ve resolved an issue that started on MixBox CS v1.3.0 where ownership of the previous app version (v1.2.0 and earlier) was not correctly unlocking the “upgrade to full” in-app purchase, therefore not restoring the full app, AUv3 instances, nor custom presets.

We’re happy to report that this issue is resolved with MixBox CS v1.3.2. Please update to this latest version to restore your purchases and all presets. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience in resolving this issue.

Issue has not resolved regarding the auv3 instances at least not in BM3
JjustthaiI1

Postby sonorafilms » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:48 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
JjustthaiI1 wrote:I noticed the 1.3.2 update came out quite fast, but the issue still wasn’t resolved.

The issues should be resolved with the update with the exception of one potential case with Cubasis. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact IK Support.

Previous Zenbeats projects are broken too
sonorafilms

Postby Icoustik » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:31 pm

Auv3 instances from before, still not working, latest version.
"Mixbox is not installed", red with an X.
Icoustik

Postby sonorafilms » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:34 pm

Support tells me they have contacted Steinberg to find a solution. I hope we get everything up and running soon. MixBox is a great app and that's why I ended up using it on almost every track.
I understand things can go wrong, lets hope for the best
sonorafilms

Postby JjustthaiI1 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:48 pm

Support tells me they have contacted Steinberg to find a solution. I hope we get everything up and running soon. MixBox is a great app and that's why I ended up using it on almost every track.
I understand things can go wrong, lets hope for the best[/quote]
I’m definitely hoping for the best, but that being said I hope they contact intua as well (BeatMaker3 developers) because that’s my main DAW. Intua has a been a little behind on their own bugs as well I hope they can get this sorted out
JjustthaiI1

Postby Icoustik » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:22 am

I'm talking AUM. Won't load past instances.
Standalone app only works as full version when connected to internet -
when opening standalone app while offline, units are gone again.
Sigh.......
Icoustik

Postby sonorafilms » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:36 am

Icoustik wrote:I'm talking AUM. Won't load past instances.
Standalone app only works as full version when connected to internet -
when opening standalone app while offline, units are gone again.
Sigh.......

It shuts down if I'm not connected to the internet. :shock:
sonorafilms

PreviousNext

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories