MixBox CS 1.3 update

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Re: MixBox CS 1.3 update

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:40 am

opracilop wrote:I submitted a ticket to Support and they were able to help...so I am back up and running with my Full Suite of Presets in MixBox.

Many thanks!

IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby sonorafilms » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:17 am

Peter_IK wrote:
opracilop wrote:I submitted a ticket to Support and they were able to help...so I am back up and running with my Full Suite of Presets in MixBox.

Many thanks!

The auv3 version still shows as missing. I can load new instances but the old projects are still broken
sonorafilms

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:19 am

sonorafilms wrote:The auv3 version still shows as missing. I can load new instances but the old projects are still broken

Please reply to your ticket if you are still having issues as others are stating that tech support resolved the issues they were having and I'm sure IK Support will be able to continue to assist you and find out what is going wrong for you. Thanks.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby opracilop » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:22 am

sonorafilms wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:

Many thanks!

The auv3 version still shows as missing. I can load new instances but the old projects are still broken

I had the same issue. Restore your purchases in the StandAlone version and they will show back up in the auv3 version.

I wrote back to support with that missing line item in the steps they gave me...so hopefully it will be communicated to other users getting this level of treatment ;)
opracilop

Postby sonorafilms » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:53 am

I did that but Cubasis can't seem to find the plugin. I get a missing plugin error for every track that uses MixBox
sonorafilms

Postby sonorafilms » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:17 pm

This is insane. Just roll back the update while you sort things out. I restored muy purchase, used the code support gave me and I still get the missing plugin message on all my Cubasis projects saved before the update.
sonorafilms

Postby Audiobear1 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:40 pm

I have the same issue as sonora plus Auria Pro is now incredibly slow because of this mess.
Audiobear1

Postby sonorafilms » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:57 pm

Audiobear1 wrote:I have the same issue as sonora plus Auria Pro is now incredibly slow because of this mess.

The thing is, can I keep using Mixboxb or any other Ik software, knowing that with the next update I might loose access to my FX chains, settings, automation, etc?
sonorafilms

Postby sonorafilms » Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:48 pm

Support got back to me and told me to re-insert all instances of Mixbox and kiss all my tweaked settings and automation good bye. If I have to do everything all over again I can't use Mixbox and risk loosing hours of work.
This is bad
sonorafilms

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:09 pm

Please continue to work with IK Support and they will assist you to your satisfaction. If you provide your feedback directly to them they will continue to assist you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:10 pm

sonorafilms wrote:This is insane. Just roll back the update while you sort things out. I restored muy purchase, used the code support gave me and I still get the missing plugin message on all my Cubasis projects saved before the update.

There is another possible solution other than using a code, please ask IK Support about this and perhaps that will help.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby sonorafilms » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:11 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
sonorafilms wrote:This is insane. Just roll back the update while you sort things out. I restored muy purchase, used the code support gave me and I still get the missing plugin message on all my Cubasis projects saved before the update.

There is another possible solution other than using a code, please ask IK Support about this and perhaps that will help.

Thanks
sonorafilms

Postby JjustthaiI1 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:25 pm

How do I get this ticket so I can get my app back up and running
JjustthaiI1

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:03 pm

JjustthaiI1 wrote:How do I get this ticket so I can get my app back up and running

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/app/
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby JjustthaiI1 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:17 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
JjustthaiI1 wrote:How do I get this ticket so I can get my app back up and running

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/app/

Thank you so much!! I love seeing support actually supporting :D :)
JjustthaiI1

PreviousNext

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories