MixBox CS 1.3 update

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Re: MixBox CS 1.3 update

Postby chelemendry » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:53 am

I also have the same issue and now all my mix settings in Cubasis are gone.
Please fix this problem.

Chelemendry
chelemendry

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:51 am

anickt55 wrote:I took a chance and ended up paying for the update. I wanted to see if I got the “already purchased” message you usually get and I didn’t. I requested and received a refund within 24 hours. I have the full boat again and will not touch anything until this is sorted.

I posted above that this is not the way to go, please folks do not do this. Thanks.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby anickt55 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:05 am

Peter_IK wrote:
anickt55 wrote:I took a chance and ended up paying for the update. I wanted to see if I got the “already purchased” message you usually get and I didn’t. I requested and received a refund within 24 hours. I have the full boat again and will not touch anything until this is sorted.

I posted above that this is not the way to go, please folks do not do this. Thanks.

Hi Peter - I did this before you posted. :roll:

Right now I have the full app including my own presets. What do you suggest I do? Thanks!
anickt55

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:10 am

anickt55 wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:

Hi Peter - I did this before you posted. :roll:

Right now I have the full app including my own presets. What do you suggest I do? Thanks!

The same suggestions/statements (from Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:49 pm EST) still stand for all:

* Previous users will NOT pay for the in-app purchase.
* If you've paid the app, do not buy the in-app purchase as you already own it.
* We're sorting this issue out working with Apple right now.

As well as contacting support if you depend on the app in the mean time, as suggested by myself and others.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby sonorafilms » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:35 am

Customer support gave me a code that unlocked the full version but now it doesn't load inside Cubasis or Zenbeats
sonorafilms

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:01 am

sonorafilms wrote:Customer support gave me a code that unlocked the full version but now it doesn't load inside Cubasis or Zenbeats

Please reply to support with that information and they will continue to assist you.

Edit - though I'll also keep my ear to the ground and if I notice/hear anything similar and what might fix it I'll let you know.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Lenp9000 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:38 am

How long is this going to take, I use this regularly.
Lenp9000

Postby sonorafilms » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:14 pm

chelemendry wrote:I also have the same issue and now all my mix settings in Cubasis are gone.
Please fix this problem.

Chelemendry

I get a "missing plugin" message"
I can load new instances but I guess since we now have Mixbox Cs instead of just Mixbox the DAW is unable to find it.
I hope they fix it soon, I really need to access my projects.
sonorafilms

Postby RoughMix » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:34 pm

I can’t believe this bug still hasn’t been squashed on the 3d day…
RoughMix

Postby jcdream1900 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:02 pm

PLZ Fix the problem Quickly !
jcdream1900

Postby Audiobear1 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:22 pm

This is so frustrating. I did open a support ticket, but only received automatic reply so far.
Audiobear1

Postby m.j.jura » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:55 pm

+1
this is riddiculous, and i its like have to buy full version again! :evil:
m.j.jura

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:27 pm

m.j.jura wrote:+1
this is riddiculous, and i its like have to buy full version again! :evil:

You do not have to buy the full version again.

And I assure everybody if this could have been squashed by now it would have, but it most certainly will and I thank you for your patience.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:11 pm

IK Support has made some progress but it will still require contacting them. From the team:

We’re currently working on a solution here that may require an app update. However, if you’re affected by this issue, please contact support and they will be able to resolve this for you. You will not lose your purchase nor your presets. Fortunately this resolution will restore everything back to normal for you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby opracilop » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:35 am

I submitted a ticket to Support and they were able to help...so I am back up and running with my Full Suite of Presets in MixBox.

Many thanks!
opracilop

PreviousNext

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories