MixBox CS 1.3 update

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Re: MixBox CS 1.3 update

Postby haemmingus » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:13 am

Same here! I updated and all but one amps and most effects are greyed out. Restore ourchases says “successful” yet makes no difference, still only free version even though I paid for the full version 49,99€! That’s annoying! Anyways, I’m glad to here that iKMM is working on the case. Should have searched the forum before updating, I had mixed feelings anyways…
haemmingus

Postby sonorafilms » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:55 pm

Same here, and Auv3 support is also gone.
sonorafilms

Postby BenjaBrozel27 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:41 pm

Yep, well done breaking your own dang app. I use Mixbox on every mix and now i can’t open a single one. People are going to lose work and money if you dont fix this Asap. I will be very very wary of ever buying IK stuff again. How could you release this without testing it? Appalling lack of care here.
BenjaBrozel27

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:44 pm

BenjaBrozel27 wrote:Yep, well done breaking your own dang app. I use Mixbox on every mix and now i can’t open a single one. People are going to lose work and money if you dont fix this Asap. I will be very very wary of ever buying IK stuff again. How could you release this without testing it? Appalling lack of care here.

deadvim wrote:Pretty shocking this restore issue got through testing TBH.

If testing happened at all.

I guess we are all Beta testers these days, for shame.

It was tested and worked flawless during testing. Like I stated above, we're working with Apple on this issue.

Please keep it civil even if you are frustrated and please do not trivialize the hard work our dev and testing teams do if you do not have the whole picture. Thank you.

Edit - I see the above did not work, if it continues this thread will be locked and any status will be added by mods/admins. Please review the above and the rules of this forum before posting again, thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby emasters » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:55 pm

If you're struggling with this issue as IK works with Apple to resolve, create an IK Support ticket. Paul in Support was in touch right away and was very helpful. I have to say, IK's support has been first-class in terms of response over the last day.
emasters

Postby BenjaBrozel27 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:19 pm

Peter IK i tried to respond to your pm but my replies are stuck in outbox, dont seem to send. I did what you advised first thing today, still waiting for reply from support.
BenjaBrozel27

Postby JRSIV » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:23 pm

Happening to me as well, which is EXTREMELY frustrating as I was mixing a clients song in Auria Pro and of course all the MixBox instances are dead.

Updates are important to software, the user base likes new features and bug fixes. But if iPadOS is really going to gain steam and be used seriously then plugins we've dropped $50+ on should at least be somewhat dependable.

Many of us have totally embraced the format and IK Multimedia has what, over a dozen apps catering to the community? Basic restoration of our purchases should be quadruple checked before an update goes live. Everytime they've done this CS treatment to an app it's a big deal like this....
JRSIV

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:26 pm

Understood but again these were fully tested and this worked in testing so there's something else going on and the team is working on it including working directly with Apple.

If you depend on the app, please note that support will be able to help you directly.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby acoustic.guitar » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:27 pm

Hi IK Team,
pls. let us know here what to do in order to get the update (1.3) work for us as first movers that have bought the full version previously.
For now, I'll wait with the update from what I read here.
Thank you, also thanks to the people that did the update and reported the issue.
acoustic.guitar

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:28 pm

acoustic.guitar wrote:Hi IK Team,
pls. let us know here what to do in order to get the update (1.3) work for us as first movers that have bought the full version previously.
For now, I'll wait with the update from what I read here.
Thank you, also thanks to the people that did the update and reported the issue.

At this time you should wait, but if you did update and have a problem IK Support is the proper route. Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:28 pm

BenjaBrozel27 wrote:Peter IK i tried to respond to your pm but my replies are stuck in outbox, dont seem to send. I did what you advised first thing today, still waiting for reply from support.

Messages remain in your outbox until they are read. I've replied. Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tdmsmusic » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:09 pm

Same here, mixbox has grayed out the modules and restore purchase does not work. Waiting for fix. Question, is it possible to issue a rollback update until IK get it sorted so users are not stuck while waiting for a solution?
Last edited by tdmsmusic on Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tdmsmusic

Postby emasters » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:12 pm

"Same here, mixbox has grayed out the modules and restore purchase does not work. Waiting for fix. Question, is it possible to issue a rollback update until IK get it sorted so users are not stuck while waiting for a solution?"

Contact IK Support - they can help in the interim.
emasters

Postby opracilop » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:33 pm

Any update on this? I'm basically dead in the water for some projects I was going to work on this week which relied heavily on MixBox.

Thanks in advance for any updates.

Cheers!
opracilop

Postby anickt55 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:26 am

I took a chance and ended up paying for the update. I wanted to see if I got the “already purchased” message you usually get and I didn’t. I requested and received a refund within 24 hours. I have the full boat again and will not touch anything until this is sorted.
anickt55

PreviousNext

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories