AmpliTube 5 iOS versions and offers

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

AmpliTube 5 iOS versions and offers

Postby NickHinde1958 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:08 am

I wonder if anyone here could point me in the right direction? I am brand new to this and have bought an irig2 HD. I installed AmpliTube 5 (not CS) on my iPad from the store and registered my irig 2hd which apparently gives me full AmpliTube 5 for iOS.

However I can’t see any difference having registered (still the same amount of in app purchases required). Is there a way of seeing what version I have running from in the app (ie free version basic or full version)?

Also IK are doing 2 offers at the moment. 9.99 to upgrade and 29.99 to get “all in one” I can’t see anywhere in the app to purchase either and am confused as to which one I need. Logically with the irig2 HD already registered for ‘full’ version it should be the 9.99 upgrade but there is no clue that I can see. All very confusing.

Actually setting up studio cabling, midi, latency etc is easier than trying to extract the version/upgrade path from the IK site. It shouldn’t be this hard should it? I hope somebody will explain that I am missing the blindingly obvious. Thanks for looking, Nick
NickHinde1958

Re: AmpliTube 5 iOS versions and offers

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:24 pm

AmpliTube 5 is not on iOS. AmpliTube 5 is currently only on Mac/PC. The iOS version is a separate product and is not the same engine as AmpliTube 5.

You can see all that you get and how to unlock the gear you get with iRig HD 2 on this page (click the "More Info" links there for full details): https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: AmpliTube 5 iOS versions and offers

Postby NickHinde1958 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:09 pm

Thank you Peter, Did that and all good. Went for the all in one and very impressed with the range of amps and effects.
NickHinde1958

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories