Exporting Looper Recording

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Exporting Looper Recording

Postby DrMavashi01 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:50 pm

Hello there, first post.

I am on old metal head that enjoys hauling 4X12 and Tube heads more then learning the magic of digital recording ....... BUT!!!! After getting iRig2 and amplitube app on my iPhone X, it did rejuvenate my practicing a great deal, and it is doing wonders for my writing, i doubt i will move of iPhone anytime soon, this a drafting & practicing platform for me.

So here is the first question - is there a way to export a looper recording, say i have a rhythm track and lead over it, and its good enough to send it off to a drummer and a bass player so that they can get complaining out of their system before rehearsal. Do i really have to go to a recorder and mix two tracks ? Can i just send what is in the looper?

Thank you,
DrMavashi01

Re: Exporting Looper Recording

Postby DrMavashi01 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:15 pm

Wow, 29 views and no reply ? Is the question that stupid? :roll:
DrMavashi01

Re: Exporting Looper Recording

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:20 pm

Hi, you can tap and hold on each of the parts and use audio copy to copy that audio to your clipboard and then paste it into one of the audio tracks in the recorder section of AmpliTube on your iOS device.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories