Using Amplitube, Vocalive & Sampletank at the same time?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Using Amplitube, Vocalive & Sampletank at the same time?

Postby Nksoloproject2021 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:00 pm

Hi, I'm thinking about switching to an iPad for live shows with my band and I'd like to know if it's possible to use 3 different iPad apps on the same iPad, i.e. Amplitube for my guitar tones, Vocalive for my vocal effects, and Sampletank for my keyboard sounds. Is it possible to set them up on the same iPad, or would I need 3 separate iPads for this?

I've heard there's an app called Audiobus which can link different iOS apps, but I'm not sure if it'd be able to do this?

The other option would be to use something like Cubasis - would this work for what I'm looking for?

Presumably I'd need some sort of interface with enough inputs that works with iPad so I can connect the guitar, microphone and keyboard to it.

Finally, I want to be able to control them all with one or more bluetooth foot controllers - is this possible also? Is it possible to connect more than 1 bluetooth foot controller to an iPad and have each one control a different app (i.e. one for guitar tones, the other for vocal effects, etc)?
Nksoloproject2021

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories