Unlocks full version features & gear of AT for iOS

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Unlocks full version features & gear of AT for iOS

Postby arbasses » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:02 am

Hi All @ IK Multimedia.
Just purchased a brand new iRIG HD2.
Have registered my new iRig HD2 on my iPad & Iphone 12 ProMax, but it's NOT possible to unlock full version features and gear of AmpliTube for iOS (Free download from App Store) !!!
As a Bass Player I was happy to see on your webpage, prior purchasing the new iRig HD2 , that you've included new bass amps , but the free download or upgrade to the full version with your new features should be purchased :oops:
By the way today after having updated al my devices with the brand new Apple iOS15 nothing is working anymore .
Bravi Ragazzi .....

Cheers from Luxembourg
Alberto
arbasses

Re: Unlocks full version features & gear of AT for iOS

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:47 pm

On this page https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps if you click "More Info" under "AmpliTube Essentials Bundle for AmpliTube CS for iPhone
Upgrade from CS (FREE) version to PAID version – for FREE." you will see exactly what is unlocked and how to do so.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby arbasses » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:15 pm

Peter_IK wrote:On this page https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps if you click "More Info" under "AmpliTube Essentials Bundle for AmpliTube CS for iPhone
Upgrade from CS (FREE) version to PAID version – for FREE." you will see exactly what is unlocked and how to do so.

Hi, I’ve followed the link prior writing here! And by the way it didn’t work at all !
Please check out yourself & give here or on your website the correct instructions to do the updates for free after having purchased a brand new iRigHD2!
I’m sure, I’m not the only ones who’s having troubles with the free upgrades…
arbasses

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:31 pm

arbasses wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:On this page https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps if you click "More Info" under "AmpliTube Essentials Bundle for AmpliTube CS for iPhone

Hi, I’ve followed the link prior writing here! And by the way it didn’t work at all !
Please check out yourself & give here or on your website the correct instructions to do the updates for free after having purchased a brand new iRigHD2!
I’m sure, I’m not the only ones who’s having troubles with the free upgrades…

I've done it before and it works, the instructions are correct. Since you are having issues with the process and not seeing the gear you should, this is not a technical support forum so you would need to open a ticket with IK Support and I'm sure they can help you get the proper unlocked gear. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories