iOS15 amplitube not working!

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Re: iOS15 amplitube not working!

Postby arbasses » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:33 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Great, thanks. I believe we also have the OK for an expedited review once these are fully tested and posted to the App Store so we should be getting these out soon!

Hi @Peter_IK
Great ! Many thanks :D
arbasses

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:13 pm

The AmpliTube updates are up for these versions:

• AmpliTube / AmpliTube CS - v4.12.1
• AmpliTube for iPad / AmpliTube CS for iPad - v4.12.1
• AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix / AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix for iPad - v2.2.1

The above will now function perfectly in iOS 15. If you’re using any of the signature/artist series AmpliTube apps, we recommend using AmpliTube CS, which contains all signature/artist collections as well as all the latest improvements of AmpliTube iOS.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby arbasses » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:44 am

Peter_IK wrote:The AmpliTube updates are up for these versions:

• AmpliTube / AmpliTube CS - v4.12.1
• AmpliTube for iPad / AmpliTube CS for iPad - v4.12.1
• AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix / AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix for iPad - v2.2.1

The above will now function perfectly in iOS 15. If you’re using any of the signature/artist series AmpliTube apps, we recommend using AmpliTube CS, which contains all signature/artist collections as well as all the latest improvements of AmpliTube iOS.

Hi @Peter_IK,

YES its works again , many thanks to all of you !! :D
arbasses

Postby JohnGentil429 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:06 am

I have the iRig Micro Amp and my iRig HD 2 even came with a cable for my USB C iPad Pro 12.9 2020. Both iRig devices work fine connected to my iPhone 12 Pro Max, but nothing works on the iPad either using the USB C cable or the standard cable with an adapter for USB C. Is this an issue using AmpliTube on iPadOS 15.0.1 or are there special settings I need to get the iPad to work I didn’t need to do with the iPhone? The iRig Micro Amp does cut the internal amp off when plugging in the iPad, but no audio with either of the iRig devices.
JohnGentil429

Postby thefjord » Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:36 am

SampleTank and the inter app doesn’t work either
thefjord

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:29 pm

@thefjord and @JohnGentil429 Please report those issues to IK Support as that is not the normal behavior so I'm sure they can take a look and figure out what is going on. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Rolover13@ » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:46 am

This is real sad because I have invested in the app and have bought some devices I was planning to invest some more but I don’t know anymore.
Rolover13@

Previous

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories