iPadOS 15 Beta

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iPadOS 15 Beta

Postby mazer666 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:54 pm

The AmpliTube Apps (CS, Accoustic,…) crash immediately when trying to start the apps.

When another app with mic access is already running before I try to open AmpliTube, it opens but crashes when the other app is closed. I read on Reddit that also another user is having the same issue…
mazer666

Re: iPadOS 15 Beta

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:41 pm

Sorry but our apps are not supported on beta versions of iOS or any OS. Once it is released, if you still have issues the team can look into any issues via the support system at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby JohnGentil429 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:00 am

New to AmpliTube as of yesterday. I liked it. Today I updated the OS to 15 on my iPhone and iPad. The betas have been out for a long time. I would expect most apps to have fixes for issues at release and those updates don’t appear in the App Store until after you update the OS. AmpliTube fails to open on both iPhone and iPad. A crash at launch. Hoping an update is in the works for release soon?

Thanks
JohnGentil429

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:06 am

Yes, there are updates in the works. We emailed all registered iOS app users today with information about AmpliTube and VocaLive not currently working correctly with iOS 15.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby JohnGentil429 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:08 am

Peter_IK wrote:Yes, there are updates in the works. We emailed all registered iOS app users today with information about AmpliTube and VocaLive not currently working correctly with iOS 15.

Thank you. I just registered last night. Maybe that’s why I did not receive that email.
JohnGentil429

Postby emlyn.bolton » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:34 am

I did not receive an email about iOS 15 not working at all and I am registered.

Updated to the release version today - so when will the fixed version of the apps be going to the App Store
emlyn.bolton

Postby arbasses » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:39 am

Peter_IK wrote:Yes, there are updates in the works. We emailed all registered iOS app users today with information about AmpliTube and VocaLive not currently working correctly with iOS 15.

Hi @Peter_IK , please do something ASAP! nothing is working with iOS15!
Crash all the times also after having rebooted my device.
Many thanks in advance.

Cheers from Luxembourg

Alberto
arbasses

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:39 pm

The FAQ at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/?id=1420 states that the developers are working on this. Thank you for your patience.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories